We use VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), in series connected gel batteries, as standard. The capacity of the batteries is 12V/210Ah(C20)(equivalent to a current of 10.5A per hour per battery unit). The battery storage can be connected as desired in series and, if required, via an inverter in 220V/50HZ (i.e. household current).
We use this battery storage for “free” refueling of electric cars. Here, the electricity generated by our E-CARPORT is cached during the day and can be used at night to refuel an e-car.
Operation of our battery storage in connection with our E-CARPORT:
There are nine photovoltaic modules on the roof surface of our e-carport. These modules generate 12V DC, which is cached in our battery storage. On the one hand, our intelligent inverters are used to charge the battery storage and automatically switch to 220V when the electric car is loaded. Thus, up to 3,7kW per hour can be loaded into the electric car via our wallbox.
All electric vehicles can be charged with our battery storage!
With our wallbox (type 2) the following electric vehicles can be loaded (factory approval):
– Audi A3 Sportback e-tron
– BMW i3, BMW i8, BMW X5 eDrive
– Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 350 e, Mercedes-Benz GLE 500 e, Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse Plug-in-Hybrid
– Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid
– Renault ZOE I and II
– smart fortwo electric drive
– Tesla Model S
– VW e-up!, VW e-Golf, VW GTE, VW Passat GTE, VW XL1
– Volvo C30 Electric, Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid
THERE ARE NO LIMITS AT THE LAYOUT OF OUR BATTERY STORAGE SISTEMS. OUR GEL BATTERIES ARE MAINTENANCE FREE.